[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 986: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 986: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
HanseNet-User-Forum • Thema anzeigen - Alice Modem TV 1121

Alice Modem TV 1121

Wie bekomme ich mein ganzes Netzwerk online?

Beitragvon mic » Sa, 14 Mär 2009 11:39

Hallo,

nur um den Thread mal wieder zu aktivieren....
Kennt mittlerweile jemand die Zugangsdaten zu dem Modem?

Grüße
Micha
mic

Anschluss: POTS-Anschluß
Tarif: Alice Fun
Modem: TV 1121

Beitragvon BoeseZone » Fr, 20 Mär 2009 10:23

Probiere es mal damit

Benutzername: alice@13184
Kennwort: hnto$mgmt@lice

habe es von http://www.alice-wiki.de/Alice_Modem_1121_WLAN
Schei$$e muß gut riechen denn 10 000 Fliegen können sich nicht irren.
BoeseZone

Plz/Ort: Hamburg

Beitragvon hailo » Fr, 20 Mär 2009 14:24

discordian hat geschrieben: mit dem üblichen User:alice@13184/Passwort:hnto$mgmt@lice kommt man nicht drauf

Gruß

hailo
hailo

Anschluss: NGN-Anschluß - QSC/TLF
Tarif: Alice Light m. DSL-Flat
Tarifoptionen: ISDN
Modem: Sphairon Turbolink

Beitragvon choub » Sa, 21 Mär 2009 21:02

Hallo,

[Sorry to write in English, I'm just too bad in writing but please reply in German, I'll be able to understand]

I've signed up recently for an Alice Fun 16Mb Flatrate. No major issues except a weird "First Capture" issue that I solved using a OpenDNS, and a max 10Mb speed after setting with TCPOptimizer. Anyway I will survive.

Going back to the subject on the thread: I got an Alice Modem WLAN 1121.

I was sad to see how poor and simple the setting interface was. I keep having trouble to set port forwarding to use some online game applications. The port keep beeing blocked. So I wanted to check if it possible to access to the Sys Admin area of the Alice Modem WLAN 1121 in order to optimize things (like firewall, dns etc...).

I googled a lot on that. I noticed and tried the alice@13184/Passwort:hnto$mgmt@lice credentials too. Doesn't work.
First point, the user field is never populated. Only the password is requested through html form.

The normal access to Modem interface is:
I managed to find the URL for Admin access:
It is requesting "Administrator-Kennwort"

The user field is still hidden though. But after using an HTTPanalyzer, I can confirm that the username is always "admin".
I think that answers to discordian's question: "Wie heißt der User zu meinem Passwort?"

I tried many user/pwd (like admin/admin etc...) through http or telnet but unfortunately it doesn't go through.

So I'm sure the password is yet to be found. No hurry, but I wanted to share my experience in case somebody is interested.]
Sorry for the long thread. I guess I'm bored at home :roll:
choub

Modem: Alice WLAN 1121

Beitragvon newsletter001 » Sa, 21 Mär 2009 21:10

choub hat geschrieben:I tried many user/pwd (like admin/admin etc...)

As you can see at the old Password "hnto$mgmt@lice" it is not that simple. :wink:
But, if you are still bored, go on trying... :mrgreen:
newsletter001

Plz/Ort: Hamburg
Anschluss: POTS-Anschluß
Tarifoptionen: Option Mobile
Modem: Speedport W500V

Beitragvon choub » Sa, 21 Mär 2009 21:22

sorry I forgot to add the Admin access URL that I found: http://192.168.1.1/login_ad
So far can't login...
choub

Modem: Alice WLAN 1121

Beitragvon CKIDOW » Mo, 29 Jun 2009 19:46

Und gibts neuigkeiten vom Passwortmanager? :D
CKIDOW

Vorherige

Zurück zu Router